Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by mattmcg <ma...@mcgsoftware.co.uk> on 2017/07/31 15:07:48 UTC

TransformOutInterceptor removing SOAP attachments when used

Hi,

I have a SOAP client and I need to set the default namespace - which I am
doing with a TransformOutInterceptor as such:

			Map<String, String> outTransformMap = Collections.singletonMap("Test",
					"Test");
			org.apache.cxf.interceptor.transform.TransformOutInterceptor
transformOutInterceptor = new
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.transform.TransformOutInterceptor();
			transformOutInterceptor.setDefaultNamespace("http://test");
			transformOutInterceptor.setOutTransformElements(outTransformMap);

ClientProxy.getClient(client).getEndpoint().getOutInterceptors().add(transformOutInterceptor);

This is working fine, however, by running the transformation it is removing
all the SOAP attachments and changing the Content Type of the message from
mime to text/xml.

Can anyone help?  Is this a bug or am I missing something?  I've tried
changing the phases at which the interceptor is run, but with to avail.

Many thanks
Matt