Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Akshay Kapur <ak...@cisco.com> on 2002/07/29 03:58:10 UTC

Velocity Run time log turn off

Hi

I have tried to turn off the Velocity run time log output but haven't been
successful.

- In velocity.properties, I have put the following settings -
services.VelocityService.runtime.log.info.stacktrace = false
services.VelocityService.runtime.log.warn.stacktrace = false
services.VelocityService.runtime.log.error.stacktrace = false
services.VelocityService.runtime.log.invalid.reference = false

- I have put the same settings in TurbineResources.properties in the
Velocity Service section as well just to be sure.

Also I would like to know if the setting in TurbineResources.properties ...
services.VelocityService.file.resource.loader.cache = true
... would improve the performance.

Inspite of the above two config settings, I am getting a huge amount of log
messages in the log file due to which the performance of my app under a
load test is dead slow. Please help!!

Regards
Akshay