Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2015/02/26 03:32:04 UTC

Report reminders haven't fired

Greets,

It seems as though the automatic report reminder system has failed to
fire in a timely manner once again (sigh). I'll send out reminders to
podling dev lists manually tomorrow.

If anybody has time to fiddle with the script, it's here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=infrastructure-puppet.git;a=blob;f=modules/subversion_server/files/board_reminders/reminders.pl

Maybe we need our own dedicated script.

Marvin Humphrey

Re: Report reminders haven't fired

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:34 PM Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> > And with a major assist from Humbledooh, Marvin is back up
> > and running!
>
> Go go go the-other-marvin!
>
> Thanks Jim and Daniel!
>
> -- the other-other-Marvin

Great news, we now have 2 working Marvins!

John

Re: Report reminders haven't fired

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> And with a major assist from Humbledooh, Marvin is back up
> and running!

Go go go the-other-marvin!

Thanks Jim and Daniel!

-- the other-other-Marvin