Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/03/27 13:09:07 UTC

Testing with Hortonworks Sandbox 1.2 (Bombardier-2)

Hi Everyone,
I just verified that testing Knox with the latest version of the
Hortonworks Sandbox (1.2 Bombardier-2) no longer requires the extra
configuration step described in out documentation.  You can download the
Sandbox here:
http://hortonworks.com/products/sandbox-instructions/
Kevin.

Re: Testing with Hortonworks Sandbox 1.2 (Bombardier-2)

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Nice. I'll be giving it a spin today!