Posted to dev@uniffle.apache.org by Kaijie Chen <ck...@apache.org> on 2022/11/12 07:27:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release 0.6.1

Hi Uniffle Community,

It’s really great to see Uniffle released its first release 0.6.0 in Apache incubator.
However, there are some important bug fixes coming after the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-uniffle/compare/v0.6.0...branch-0.6

I would like to propose a new Uniffle release 0.6.1 with the above changes.
Is there any other fixes missing in branch-0.6 or coming soon to the master?

Regards,
Kaijie Chen

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.6.1

Posted by Kaijie Chen <ck...@apache.org>.
Sure, I'm happy to be the release manager of Apache Uniffle 0.6.1.

Best,
Kaijie

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 0.6.1

Posted by roryqi <ro...@apache.org>.