Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 20:31:25 UTC

Starting Snapshots

I would like to start doing weekly snaphots of NMaven into the incubator
snapshot repo. Anybody know how this is done? I can't find any docs on the
incubator site.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Starting Snapshots

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Then  I'm ready to deploy a snapshot this afternoon, if it is okay with
everyone.

Shane

Re: Starting Snapshots

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.