Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Go Yamamoto <go...@apache.org> on 2018/10/03 16:04:44 UTC

Request for review the polling report

Hi,

I have added the draft of October polling report.
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2018

Sterling and Nick, please review and sign off.

Go

Re: Request for review the polling report

Posted by Go Yamamoto <go...@apache.org>.
Hi

I have added my answer to the question.
Anyone please feel free to comment on my answer on the wiki.

Justin, thank you for your note.  I have worked based on the previous report and missed the line you mentioned.   I agree they are important points that should be answered.

Go