Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2006/09/05 06:44:35 UTC

Re: Where is the KEYS file that I can add my key to?

Is this documented somewhere where we can point new committers to?

-Lukas

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
I agree. All stuff related to the development (coding rules, releases, ....)
should be shared between all projects (m1, m2, scm, .... the list is long).
And we have to use them ;-)

Arnaud

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 6 Sep 06, at 6:44 AM 6 Sep 06, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

> Yes, we have to update this page with the new location and the sync
> script.
> But be careful, on the legal ml I learned that we mustn't sign our
> artifact
> on apache hardware which was what I described :-(

I think Dennis was going to work on this too so maybe collect
everything and then all Maven projects can link to it. We can put it
in a shared navigation bit and inherit it for all the sites.

> Arnaud
>

> On 9/6/06, Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I was thinking more of a kind of howto for new devs, but just
>> remembered
>> that Arnaud added such a page to the m1 docs recently [1], we just
>> have
>> to update the location of the KEYS file now...
>>
>> -Lukas
>>
>> [1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/developers/making-releases.html
>>

>> Jason van Zyl wrote:

>> > I posted the change to the PMC list and Dennis has volunteered to
>> > update the docs. The KEYS file is now here:
>> >
>> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/project/
>> >
>> > And there's a little script there for syncing as well.
>> >
>> > Jason.

>> > Jason van Zyl
>> > jason@maven.org

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org

Re: Where is the KEYS file that I can add my key to?

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 5 Sep 06, at 12:44 AM 5 Sep 06, Lukas Theussl wrote:

> Is this documented somewhere where we can point new committers to?

I posted the change to the PMC list and Dennis has volunteered to
update the docs. The KEYS file is now here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/project/

And there's a little script there for syncing as well.

Jason.

> -Lukas
>

> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> On 28 Aug 06, at 4:04 PM 28 Aug 06, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>>>
>>> I'll put together a draft for review.
>>>
>> Dennis,
>> I made a project wide module and placed the KEYS file in it along
>> with a script to sync the KEYS to the right place on the server:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/project/
>> Everyone involved in a Maven project has access and should modify
>> the  KEYS file there and then sync it.
>> Thanks,
>> Jason van Zyl
>> jason@maven.org