Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Software AG <sa...@stark-verlag.de> on 2002/06/26 15:27:17 UTC

AW: Bean fields

Hi, David.

For usual you can use java.lang.Long as a bean property. So I assume that
you have a compilation or a classpath problem. Make sure that you compiled
both the bean as well as your bean-using-class for the java.lang.Long
property, and make sure that Tomcat won't find any such class that still
might contain the old code. Then it should work.

Hiran

Re: AW: Bean fields

Posted by David Butterworth <da...@econ-outlook.com.au>.
Hi Hiran

Thankyou very much for your reply.

You were correct, my jsp page hadn't been recompiled since the beans' properties had changed =).
This is interesting since I had restarted the web application and even tomcat itself, to try to force this.
In future I guess deleting the jsp's class & java file will force this compilation to occur and thus reflect these bean changes.

David Butterworth