Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Scappatura Rocco <Ro...@infracom.it> on 2010/12/06 09:36:29 UTC

Error in Full Preview after upgrading to 4.0.1

Hello,

I have recently upgraded Apache roller from 3.1 to 4.0.1. I use Apache Web Server in front of Apache Tomcat. It proxies requests for http://<mysite>/blog/ to http://<mysite>/roller/, while in general any other request is proxyed from:

http://<mysite>/<resource>

http://<mysite>/rocsca/<resource>

All works fine, but when I edit an entry of my blog and then I try to preview the post, I get

HTTP Status 404 - /rocsca/roller-ui/authoring/preview/blog/

Basically, this happens because when I struck 'Full Preview' button I post the content of (for example):

http://<mysite>/roller/roller-ui/authoring/entryEdit.rol?weblog=blog&bean.id=fde59ad3-af34-43bb-b393-b2e54a69662b

to:

http://<mysite>/roller-ui/authoring/preview/blog/?previewEntry=il_buon_senso_del_miur

instead of:

http://< mysite>/roller/roller-ui/authoring/preview/blog/?previewEntry=il_buon_senso_del_miur

Is it a bug of this version of roller? How can I solve this issue?

Thanks,

rocsca