Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ed Letifov <e....@chello.nl> on 2003/08/13 02:27:00 UTC

Clover coverage reports

Hello James,

  Any idea why clover coverage reports here
  http://www.apache.org/~jstrachan/geronimo/clover/index.html do not
  get updated with the information about all the wonderful unit tests
  we add? The page needs a rebuild?

--
Best regards,
 Ed                            mailto:e.letifov@chello.nl

Re: Clover coverage reports

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I've not setup a nightly build just yet. There was some discussion on
the general@incubator list over where the generated website should go.
As soon as we've got a nightly build running somewhere it'll get
updated. Though it'll probably move from my home directory to somewhere
else :)

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 01:27  am, Ed Letifov wrote:

> Hello James,
>
>   Any idea why clover coverage reports here
>   http://www.apache.org/~jstrachan/geronimo/clover/index.html do not
>   get updated with the information about all the wonderful unit tests
>   we add? The page needs a rebuild?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Ed                            mailto:e.letifov@chello.nl