Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 14:02:49 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 2.9.0-rc4

Dear community,

The vote for a new release candidate is closed, now.
Vote result: The vote PASSES with seven +1 votes (6 bindings), no 0 votes
and no -1 votes.

+1 votes:
- Pavel Tupitsyn (binding)
- Zhenya Stanilovsky
- Ilya Kasnacheev (binding)
- Denis Magda (binding)
- Andrey Gura (binding)
- Saikat Maitra (binding)
- Maxim Muzafarov (binding)

Vote thread:
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-Ignite-2-9-0-RC4-td49706.html

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Ignite 2.9.0-rc4

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Ilya,

What site do you mean?
In SVN release moved to release directory [1] and synced to [2].
In Nexus, staging repository was released and now available in release
repository (see core module for example:[3]). But it's still not available
yet in maven central (I think it's due to synchronization lag).
The release process still not finished, I will write a note when everything
will be ready.

[1]: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ignite/2.9.0/
[2]: https://downloads.apache.org/ignite/2.9.0/
[3]: