Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2022/04/01 07:02:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Shink

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee(PMC) for Apache InLong has invited Shink
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Shink is a current student and has been active in the InLong community,
bringing a lot of changes to InLong in terms of ease of use, and we are
excited to see him interact more with the community in the future.

Welcome Shink, and please enjoy your journey.:)

Thanks!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Shink

Posted by Heal Chow <he...@apache.org>.
Welcome Shink, enjoy your community journey.

Posted by Aloys Zhang <al...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Shink!

Posted by dockerzhang <do...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!