Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "renutcs@gmail.com" <re...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/02 06:52:59 UTC

SAML Assertion

Hi,

We are using custom transport in service side. I went through
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-saml.html to evaluate how to add SAML
support .

In the link if we set <bean id="samlEnvHandler"
class="org.apache.cxf.rs.security.saml.SamlEnvelopedInHandler">,
SAMLEnvelopedInHandler seems to handle the token. Since we are not using
spring and creating a JAXRSServerFactoryBean object, is there a way to set
SamlEnvelopedInHandler  programmatically?

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by "renutcs@gmail.com" <re...@gmail.com>.
We dont have any SamlEnvelopedInHandler for JAX-WS?

RE: SAML Assertion

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

You will likely need to configure STSClient in a way described in tutorial and add necessary interceptors (WSS4JIn[Out]Interceptor, IssuedTokenIn[Out]Interceptor) manually.

Regards,
Andrei.

RE: SAML Assertion

Posted by "renutcs@gmail.com" <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: SAML Assertion

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

I would recommend to start from Glen Mazza blog: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/cxf_sts_tutorial and CXF documentation: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-trust.html.

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by "renutcs@gmail.com" <re...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the confusion.

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Right, but in your original email you actually linked to the page
talking about the SAML authentication in scope of JAX-RS services

Sergey
On 04/03/14 11:22, renutcs@gmail.com wrote:
> We need it for SOAP.

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by "renutcs@gmail.com" <re...@gmail.com>.
We need it for SOAP.

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Please review this page:
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-saml.html

Do you need it for SOAP or RS ? I thought you said for RS...

Sergey

Re: SAML Assertion

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
I already replied, simply register it as JAXRS provider

Cheers, Sergey

Re: SAML Assertion

Re: SAML Assertion

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 02/03/14 05:52, renutcs@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using custom transport in service side. I went through
> https://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-saml.html to evaluate how to add SAML
> support .
>
> In the link if we set <bean id="samlEnvHandler"
> class="org.apache.cxf.rs.security.saml.SamlEnvelopedInHandler">,
> SAMLEnvelopedInHandler seems to handle the token. Since we are not using
> spring and creating a JAXRSServerFactoryBean object, is there a way to set
> SamlEnvelopedInHandler  programmatically?

Yes, register it as a provider
Cheers, Sergey