Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Morgan Cheng <mc...@hyperbridge.com> on 2001/05/02 02:16:55 UTC

Is Apache Soap HttpSession enabled?

Could anyone please tell me whether I can get the HttpSession or the HttpRequest object from within each service bean?
If not, how do I implement a Session enabled application use just soap?

Thanks in advance!

Morgan

Re: Is Apache Soap HttpSession enabled?

Posted by Naggi Rao <na...@softhome.net>.
Would appreciate if you could send .
Although I tried some hack but gave it up !!

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <mo...@apache.org>.