Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ying Bian <yb...@me.com> on 2016/02/27 14:36:31 UTC

Is mango a full replacement of the original map/reduce API?

Hi All,

I know we introduced mango in couchdb 2.0. While having not tried that out, I want to ask this simple question:
Is mango a full replacement of the the original map/reduce API? i.e: Can it do everything that the old map/reduce
API does? If not, in which cases that I still need to use map/reduce?

-Ying

Re: Is mango a full replacement of the original map/reduce API?

Posted by Ying Bian <yb...@me.com>.
Got it. Thanks for your quick response.

-Ying

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.