Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 20:29:27 UTC

Status of simple front end

Given Dan's message today to a user, I want to toss out the possibility of
deprecating the entire Simple front end.

Re: Status of simple front end

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
OK, then, you guys might rise to the bait I offered on the subject of
renaming the classes to actually have 'Simple' in their names :p)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Glen,

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
That's what I call an argument. OK, so much for that.

Should we try to make Simple quietly respect @WebParam and friends?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.