Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by David Meaker <Da...@angelshade.com> on 2001/06/28 20:22:52 UTC

RE: stderr and Windows (was Re: Question about Turbine Schema and TDK)

I have implemented the JavaService program mentioned in this list on WinNT
platform. See www.alexandriasc.com/software/JavaService/. It seems to be a
very good and reliable way to manage tomcat on the Windows platform.  Can be
managed remotely and started automatically on machine startup, and the
stdout and stderr are automatically redirected to two files in the tomcat
logs directory which is very useful.

kind regards

Dave Meaker