Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com> on 2001/03/08 21:25:23 UTC

FYI: disable Javascript in IE

Hi,
I remember, that somebody told me that disabling JavaScript is possible
only in Netscape. I have found out (through Netscape site) how to
disable JavaScipt in IE: go to Tools->Internet Options->Security->Custom

Level->Scripting->Active scripting (disable, enable, prompt). But after
you change setting and want to save with the "OK" button, IE hangs. You
need to terminate the task. When you start IE again, you can see, that
the change was saved.

Maya