Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 23:10:49 UTC

[VOTE] Removing the opensocial-0.6, opensocial-0.7 and opensocial-0.8 features from Shindig trunk

Hi Shindig community,

In preparation for next release I would like to ask for VOTE to remove
the support for  opensocial-0.6, opensocial-0.7 and opensocial-0.8
features from Shindig trunk.

Removal of these features mean that no gadget can use API that defined
in OpenSocial 0.6 to 0.8.

In addition I will add  opensocial-2.0 and opensocial-2.5 features to
indicate support for OpenSocial 2.0.0 and 2.5.0 specs

-1 - Please dont remove them because I still need it for my environment.
0 - Dont really care
+1 - Yes, go ahead remove them

All are encouraged to send their VOTE to show concern or support but
only PMCs votes are binding.

The vote is open for 72 hours.

- Henry

PS:

Here is my vote +1

Re: [VOTE] Removing the opensocial-0.6, opensocial-0.7 and opensocial-0.8 features from Shindig trunk

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
The thread has been closed and thanks for all the VOTES.

The result of the VOTE:

+1 (binding) Henry, Ryan, Stanton, Jesse
+1 (non-binding) Mark, José, Matt, Rich, Erik, Shi Wei

I will create Shindig JIRA to track this change.

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
+1

Posted by Zheng Bi <bi...@cn.ibm.com>.
+1

ERiK (Zheng BI) PMP
IBM Project Vulcan
China Development Lab, IBM Shanghai
TEL:(86-21)60922769
Internet ID: bizheng@cn.ibm.com
Addr: 5F, Building 10, No 399, Ke Yuan Road, Zhang Jiang High Tech Park,
201203, Shanghai, China

Posted by Zheng Bi <bi...@cn.ibm.com>.
+1

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.
+1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ok, remove the 0.8 spec link from http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSD/Specs

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by José Félix Ontañon <fo...@emergya.com>.
My vote +1

--
J. Félix Ontañón Carmona
Emergya Consultoría

Re: [VOTE] Removing the opensocial-0.6, opensocial-0.7 and opensocial-0.8 features from Shindig trunk

From:   Mark Weitzel <we...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,
Cc:     users@shindig.apache.org
Date:   05/10/2012 06:36