Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tony Steele <to...@bbc.co.uk> on 2005/11/01 12:23:30 UTC

RE: [m2] Cant ftp to repository - Solved

Solved

Mistype in my <servers><server> entry.

A general comment is that most of my time is wasted in trying to do
things in Maven 2 due to lack of dianostic information in its output, in
most cases exceptions are of the null pointer type and -X tells you
nothing extra.

Perhaps a drive to improve support for -X in the core and core plugins
would save users a lot of time in trying to diagnose what is going wrong
with here config.

Tony

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely. I'd still consider the response below a bug if you'd like
to file it in JIRA we can clear that up.

Cheers,
Brett