Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by wang huan <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/16 02:06:33 UTC

Seek for help to create an account on review.apache

Hi, All:
    I want to login https://reviews.apache.org to upload my patch onhttps://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-21699,  all apache projects told me go to https://reviews.apache.org and create an account, but no register page on there !
     My colleague told me he got his account from dev@mesos, so I want to know if someone can
help me create an account

Best Regards,
huan

Re: Seek for help to create an account on review.apache

Posted by huan wang <re...@gmail.com>.
Noted it, thank you for patient answer!

Posted by Zach York <zy...@gmail.com>.
It looks like it is now much easier to close PRs so I think it makes sense
to use a PR as a substitute for ReviewBoard in the short term. Note that it
would be the committer's responsibility to close the PR.

I think this is a good intermediate step before we figure out the process
to commit using PR.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Misty Linville <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by wang huan <re...@gmail.com>.