Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Suraj Singh <su...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/18 16:38:58 UTC

New to Ignite

Hi awesome folks,

I am a software development engineer working in Amazon for nearly two and a
half years by now. Lately, I had been thinking of contributing to an open
source project. So, I googled for a few days and made some list of projects
of my interest and guess what I picked IGNITE as my first priority.

I have gone through some of its JIRA's issues (mentioned in the
documentation page) and having little trouble understanding where to start.
I have never used Ignite as a customer but I definitely want to learn as
much as possible about it. It has lot many CS concepts implemented into it.

What I am looking for is someone who can little guide me through it and
help me get into a pace, being my mentor.

Hope to hear from you people soon. Really excited to be the part of Ignite
community.

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Singh

Re: New to Ignite

Posted by Suraj Singh <su...@gmail.com>.
Sure Dmitriy, I will have a look into shared links and get back to you in
case of further queries.

Re: New to Ignite

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi,