Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2014/06/18 20:02:24 UTC

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

I'd like to have a release or karaf 2.4 and a 4.0 beta during july.
I think we should aim for a 4.0 soon in september maybe.

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net>.
Hi JB,

Thanks for clarifying.

Regards
Benjamin

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

I removed the link to this wiki page (on the website), because I don't
like it.
It's no more up to date an "limited".

On the other hand, I added:

http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/releases-schedule.html

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com>.

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guillaume,

I have no problem to release 2.4.0, but it means that we have to release
some dependency projects (aries especially) quickly.

Let me help on that.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Benjamin,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Scott,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Scott Lewis <sl...@composent.com>.

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Well, we can't make any plans on r6 until felix supports imho.

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Benjamin Graf <be...@gmx.net>.

Re: Karaf 3,4 plans?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.