Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/14 16:04:11 UTC

Fwd: Hello from TomEE

David did you want to handle this PR or should we fine someone else in the
community?  It's a cool idea.

Posted by David Blevins <db...@tomitribe.com>.
This is a fantastic place for someone to contribute, so I say anyone is welcome to it have it. :)

I have no Kotlin experience at all, but didn't want to see Brandon's work go to waste.  If anyone can move it even an inch, that's a great contribution.

This is a "no fail" task.  Any attention can only improve it.

-David