Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 16:01:28 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC2

All,

I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 release.

Usergrid 1.0.1-rc2 includes the following:
---
The CHANGELOG for the release is:
** New PHP5 SDK - new SDK is a Guzzle Web service descriptor so any
Usergrid api calls can be added with ease
** Android SDK Updated from Apigee source. Numerous bug fixes and
enhancements.
** Stack - bug fix - reset password will now work with or without reCaptcha
keys
** Stack - added a property for configurable additional argline parameters.
default setting sets java.awt.headless to true to prevent constant popping
up of forkedbooter
** Stack - Maven 3.2/3.1 build fix
** Admin portal - changed default config to point to localhost
** Admin portal - distribution build now created as zip file during build
process
** Original PHP SDK - added URL endpoint update functionality
** Node.js SDK - bug fix: calcTimeDiff changed to return seconds correctly
** Node.js SDK - bug fix: getOnExist was sending wrong data value to server
** Docs moved to readthedocs.org

The branch used to create the release candidate is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-usergrid.git&hb=1.0.1-rc2

The release candidate is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc2/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc2-incubating.tar.gz

The MD5 checksum of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc2/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.md5

The signature of the release candidate can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/1.0.1-rc2/apache-usergrid-1.0.1-rc2-incubating.tar.gz.asc

The GPG key used to sign the release are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/usergrid/KEYS

Please download, verify, and test.

The vote will close on Sat Dec 20 09:59:04 EST 2014

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 because...

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Usergrid 1.0.1 (incubating) RC2

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
If we add this just before we create the VOTE email:

     current_commit_id=`git rev-parse HEAD`

And then we add this to the VOTE email:

    The current Git commit ID is ${current_commit_id}

Will that be sufficient?

- Dave

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rod Simpson <ro...@rodsimpson.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Also I just resolved a few issues that were included in 1.0.1.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,