Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2022/12/07 08:01:12 UTC

Anybody still using UIMA-AS?

Hi all,

is anybody still using UIMA-AS?

We do not have a v3 release of UIMA-AS and I do not know if the UIMA-AS v2 works with the UIMA Java SDK v3.
Therefore, I have proposed over on the UIMA developers list to retire UIMA-AS as part of also officially
retiring the entire line of UIMA version 2, keeping only UIMA v3.

If you can confirm that UIMA-AS v2 is working with UIMA v3, please let us know.

If you would be interested in maintaining UIMA-AS and at least helping with re-releasing it as UIMA-AS v3
to be in-line with the other sub-projects, please also let us know.

Cheers,

- Richard