Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/03/03 13:22:29 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Vote passed : +1 from geir, tim, enrico, dims, stefano, karan, leo.  No
opposition.

I assigned this JIRA to tim, as it's his code... :)

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>> Vote passed : +1 from geir, tim, enrico, dims, stefano, karan, leo.  No
>> opposition.
>>
>> I assigned this JIRA to tim, as it's his code... :)
>
> Not any more, 'partner' ;-)

Heh.  You know what I meant.  Still, you* do still retain the copyright :)

geir

* == IBM

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

--