Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Vipul Sagare <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/01 17:41:36 UTC

Parser fails in the middle of the document with Null pointer exception

I have an xml document with no dtd, no xslt. Just plain 1.0 and simple.
I have implemented ContentHandler with startElement, endElement and
characters method.  Parser does parse some data (about half odf the
document) successfully and then it fails with null pointer exception.
(xml document size is 33kb).

Is it because of some limit in character array?  Any pointers will
greatly help.

Thank you
Vipul

Re: Parser fails in the middle of the document with Null pointer exception

Posted by Vipul Sagare <vi...@yahoo.com>.
Andy,

Thank you for quick response. It was false alarm.

Again thanks,
Vipul

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.