Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2013/05/27 20:39:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.8.2

Hi,

a candidate for the PDFBox 1.8.2 release is available at:

     http://people.apache.org/~lehmi/pdfbox/1.8.2/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/tags/1.8.2/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 672303f65d2574ebffa992f3723759f5b7af0c0d.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.8.2.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.

     [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.8.2

Hers is my +1

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.8.2

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Am 29.05.2013 16:03, schrieb Maruan Sahyoun:
> OK - give the fact that it's not 1.8.2's fault :-)
>
> +1 for 1.8.2

Thanks for reconsidering :-)

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.

Posted by Leleu Eric <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for this release.
I checked the preflight behaviour with the Isartor Tests and my test set
(around 100 pdfs). It works fine for me.

Here is my +1.

BR,
Eric

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.8.2

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

I cancel this vote due to a regression which was introduced with
1.8.0 which leads to malformed pdfs when using indexed colorspaces.
As we already found a solution for the issue I'd like to redo the
release including the fix, see [1] for further information.

I'm going to start the release process in a couple of minutes.

I hope everybody agrees with my decision. :-)

Am 27.05.2013 20:39, schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> Hi,
>
> a candidate for the PDFBox 1.8.2 release is available at:
>
>      http://people.apache.org/~lehmi/pdfbox/1.8.2/
>
> The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
>
>      http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/tags/1.8.2/
>
> The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 672303f65d2574ebffa992f3723759f5b7af0c0d.
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.8.2.
> least three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.
>
>      [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.8.2
>      [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
>

> Hers is my +1
>
> BR
> Andreas Lehmkühler

BR