Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com> on 2002/08/31 03:43:56 UTC

RE: [taglibs] Create a custom tag that uses struts HTML tags?

Could you explain this a bit further.

I've written a few tags myself, but I'm not exactly sure what you are trying
to do.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta