Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2001/08/08 16:04:27 UTC

RE: [repost] Re: Limitations in using a different Ajp port than t he standard ? (WAS Re: SAAAAAAAM! :))

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for finding this issue.  There have been a lot of changes
from Tomcat 3.2 to 3.3 with respect to classloaders and configuration,
most of them improvements.  Documenting these changes is still on
the "todo" list.

At the current level of implementation, starting two instances of
Tomcat has been made more difficult by these changes.  One problem
is that the ajp12.id file is hardcoded in Http10Interceptor.  It
is on my "todo" list to make this configurable.  Hopefully that
would help deal with your situation.  I'll try to deal with the
other problems as time permits.

Cheers,
Larry