Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rohnny Moland <rm...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/18 21:29:02 UTC

[commons-jelly] JellyDoc report plugin for maven 2?

Hi,

I am wondering if there exists a JellyDoc report plugin for maven 2 out there?

I found only this one for maven 1.x :
<http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/plugins/jellydoc>

Thanks in advance,
Rohnny

Re: [commons-jelly] JellyDoc report plugin for maven 2?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
I wouldn't know of such a thing.
To me maven 2 rather means "jelly was too painful" so I never touched
that, but that is really a personal opinion.
You might want to ask at the maven lists since they are much more
involved in plugins than jelly folks are.

paul