Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Carl Mueller <ca...@smartthings.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/12 18:48:11 UTC

cassandra upgrades multi-DC in parallel

If there are multiple DCs in a cluster, is it safe to upgrade them in
parallel, with each DC doing a node-at-a-time?

Re: cassandra upgrades multi-DC in parallel

Posted by Rahul Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Carl,

If you have done an automation and tested it a few time on a lower
environment with the same data from production, I'd say go for it.. but as
Jonathan said, if there's an issue, you won't be able to continue
operations.

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.