Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io> on 2015/08/14 19:18:03 UTC

Re: So is it time to dump Hipchat and move to Geode conversations to Slack?

Did we ever move to Slack? I don't see any further mention of it. It
doesn't look like hipchat is being actively used for Geode anymore.

-Kirk

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
What about Gitter ? https://gitter.im/

--

William Markito Oliveira
Enterprise Architect

Re: So is it time to dump Hipchat and move to Geode conversations to Slack?

Posted by Greg Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.

Posted by arghya sadhu <ar...@gmail.com>.
I can see geode.slack.com team is present.Can admin invite me on that
please?

Thanks,
Arghya