Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erick Rodriguez <tb...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 06:01:31 UTC

Help Skinning a Spark Alert

Hello guys.

I'm developing an app in air/flex and I wonder what should I do in order to
skin an alert dialog. I can't access the methods to set background color or
color font. if you guys have examples using actionscript or using mxml it
will be very valuable.

Thank you.

Re: Help Skinning a Spark Alert

Posted by "piotr.zarzycki" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi tbogard.

Which version of Flex are you using ? Because current version has
spark.components.Alert -> you could create skin for this.

Piotr

-----
Flex/Air developer open to new job offers and challenges.
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com