Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wayne Richards <wt...@yahoo.com.au> on 2005/05/24 00:11:21 UTC

Building a Web Service Proxy/Re-director

I am attempting to build, in Axis 1.2, a proxy web service. The project I am on calls for a single external web service interface with a single method for web service use. I have tried the apache axis proxy example. I found that it would not work correctly with Axis 1.2. Can anyone share experiences/code to make a proxy service work.
I have tried to rest the endpoint and re-invoke the service. All I get is errors that the service is not avaliable. I can call the same service with a standard Java or .Net client. I am at a loss right now.
Any help appreciated.
Wayne