Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Torsten Förtsch <to...@gmx.net> on 2011/03/03 11:26:37 UTC

[users@httpd] configure apache with --enable-modules=all --enable-mods-shared=all_but_...

Hi,

is it possible to configure apache with --enable-modules=all and
--enable-mods-shared='all but a few exceptions'

That means how do I say configure to enable almost all modules as shared but
with a few exceptions?

Thanks,
Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net

Re: [users@httpd] configure apache with --enable-modules=all --enable-mods-shared=all_but_...

Posted by Torsten Förtsch <to...@gmx.net>.
On Thursday, March 03, 2011 11:36:31 Issac Goldstand wrote:
> > is it possible to configure apache with --enable-modules=all and
> > --enable-mods-shared='all but a few exceptions'
> >
> > That means how do I say configure to enable almost all modules as shared
> > but  with a few exceptions?
>
> I didn't test this, but I'm fairly sure that you can use
> --disable-module=foo --disable-module=bar to cherry pick the ones you
> don't want.

What I want is a bit different:

  --enable-mods-shared=all --disable-mods-shared='log_config logio'

configure complains:

configure: error: invalid feature name: mods-shared=log_config logio

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
On 03/03/2011 12:26, Torsten Förtsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to configure apache with --enable-modules=all and
> --enable-mods-shared='all but a few exceptions'
>
> That means how do I say configure to enable almost all modules as shared but
> with a few exceptions?

I didn't test this, but I'm fairly sure that you can use
--disable-module=foo --disable-module=bar to cherry pick the ones you
don't want.

   Issac