Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/22 15:41:33 UTC

cassandra and spark from cloudera distirbution

Hi, are Cassandra and Spark from Cloudera compatible?
Where can I find these compatilibity notes?

Re: cassandra and spark from cloudera distirbution

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
we use vanilla spark right now.
Here is an ansible script to install spark:
https://github.com/seregasheypak/ansible-vagrant-dse-spark/blob/master/roles/spark_configuration/tasks/main.yml

and cassandra dse:
https://github.com/seregasheypak/ansible-vagrant-dse-spark/blob/master/roles/dse-install/tasks/main.yml

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Estevez <se...@datastax.com>.

Posted by Brian O'Neill <bo...@alumni.brown.edu>.
Depends which veresion of Spark you are running on Cloudera.

Once you know that ‹ have a look at the compatibility chart here:
https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector

-brian

---
Brian O'Neill
Chief Technology Officer
Health Market Science, a LexisNexis Company
215.588.6024 Mobile € @boneill42 <http://www.twitter.com/boneill42>

This information transmitted in this email message is for the intended
recipient only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you received this email in error and are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, please contact
the sender at the email above and delete this email and any attachments and
destroy any copies thereof. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon, this
strictly prohibited.

From:  Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 1:48 PM
To:  user <us...@cassandra.apache.org>