Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 17:10:56 UTC

Sitemap schema (Re: [contrib] Cocoon editor)

On Jan 24, 2007, at 2:17 AM, Peter Flynn wrote:

> I couldn't find a DTD or Schema anywhere though: I'm sure there's one
> around -- it's just not obvious. The link to sitemap-2.1-draft.xsd on
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html is broken,
> and all the mentions seem to point at drafts.
>
> It looks as if it was just made up as things developed, so what needs
> doing is retro-fitting it properly, which will be made harder if the
> development process has not documented the various values or data
> models that are allowed or disallowed for (eg) attribute values.

Just created last week:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/tools/src/
sitemap-1.0.xsd?view=markup

cheers,
—ml—

Re: Sitemap schema (Re: [contrib] Cocoon editor)

Posted by Peter Flynn <pf...@ucc.ie>.
Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Jan 24, 2007, at 2:17 AM, Peter Flynn wrote:
>
>> I couldn't find a DTD or Schema anywhere though: I'm sure there's one
>> around -- it's just not obvious. The link to sitemap-2.1-draft.xsd on
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html is broken,
>> and all the mentions seem to point at drafts.
>>
>> It looks as if it was just made up as things developed, so what needs
>> doing is retro-fitting it properly, which will be made harder if the
>> development process has not documented the various values or data
>> models that are allowed or disallowed for (eg) attribute values.
>
> Just created last week:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/tools/src/sitemap-1.0.xsd?view=markup

Excellent, very many thanks.

///Peter
--
Peter Flynn		Electronic Publishing Unit, UCC Computer Centre
+353 21 490 2609	University College Cork, Ireland. pflynn@ucc.ie