Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro> on 2003/09/05 22:57:36 UTC

HttpSessionListener.sessionDestroyed

Hi,

I am trying to perform some action when the session expires: record a
user auto-logout event. I need to find the Visit object somehow. Can
someone tell me how it is the Visit stored? Is it a session attribute?
Is there another way to achieve this goal.

Thanks, Len

Re: HttpSessionListener.sessionDestroyed

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.
After some time I realized that the valueUnbound is actually called much
more than I expected so I am back to the begining. Any other ideeas on
how I can write a session expiration handler aware of the visit object?

Thanks, Len

Posted by Marilen Corciovei <le...@nemesisit.rdsnet.ro>.

Posted by "Julio C. Rivera" <ju...@ya.com>.
 From the "Tapestry Developers Guide"
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/doc/DevelopersGuide/coding.visit.html):
   "... the visit object is serialized with the engine ..."
 From the "Tapestry Users Guide"