Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by 18Y6C36 WANG SIYIN <wa...@dhs.sg> on 2018/01/08 15:00:17 UTC

Self-introduction

 Dear Organizers,

My name is Siyin and a Year 6 student this year. I am currently Studying at
Singapore. I am learning computing, Chinese Language and Literature. I hope
I can gain more insights and learn a lot more computing knowledge through Mifos
community. Thank you.

Best regards,
Siyin

Re: Self-introduction

Posted by Shivam Kumar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Siyin!

Nice to meet you & Happy New Year

Welcome to our community for gci!

- Mifos GCI Wiki - https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/
198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki
- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN
- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

For Doubts and queries, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos.

Regards
Shivam😇

Re: Self-introduction