Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kwok Hung Chu <kw...@conven.com.hk> on 2002/01/01 03:13:07 UTC

Form Data Format

Hi,

I want to know if FOP and/or XSL-FO support the Form Data Format of PDF. I
read XSL-FO specification but did
not find any thing related to form input. Will the future version of XSL-FO
support that kind of format?

Regards,

Brian

Chinese font

Posted by Kwok Hung Chu <kw...@conven.com.hk>.
Hi,

I want to know how can I relate my FO with the asian font pack from Adobe.
That is what font related information should I write
in my FO? My FO with chinese unicode characters can be correctly seen in IE.
But after I use FOP to convert it into PDF, the chinese
characters become '#'s. Even I downloaded and installed the asian font pack,
the result doesn't change.

Can anyone help?

 Regards,

 Brian