Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Stefano Lampis <sl...@studenti.math.unipd.it> on 2006/05/30 19:45:28 UTC

XSL Stylesheet for XMLLayout output

Does somebody know if there is any?

--
Stefano Lampis

Re: XSL Stylesheet for XMLLayout output

Posted by Stefano Lampis <sl...@studenti.math.unipd.it>.
I know that, but because I'm new to XSLT, I was wondering if there was
something ready.

Posted by pu...@abnamro.com.
XML Stylesheets can be used to read XML files (XML nodes, attributes &
their values) and display in desired format.
You can write your own XSL file for an XML in textpad or tools like XML
SPY can also be used.

Thanks & regards,
Puneet Bansal
Office: +1 (312) 904 7784 (Internal: 47784)
Cell:     +1 (201) 328 6121
email:  puneet.bansal@abnamro.com

Stefano Lampis <sl...@studenti.math.unipd.it>
05/30/2006 12:45 PM
Please respond to "Log4J Users List"

        To:     log4j-user@logging.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        XSL Stylesheet for XMLLayout output

Does somebody know if there is any?

--
Stefano Lampis

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO Bank N.V, which has its seat at Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and is registered in the Commercial Register under number 33002587, including its group companies, shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.