Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 12:31:59 UTC

Re: what reason caused the high cached memory by rcuos process

 Hi Alex,

My concern is what issue spawn many more rcuos process. i only running
mesos-slave instance.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: what reason caused the high cached memory by rcuos process

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your hint, There is another issue caused the status.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: what reason caused the high cached memory by rcuos process

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.
Tommy,