Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2022/05/05 20:12:27 UTC

Confirmation of Internet options on 4.1.x

There is a note from Jean in Chapter 12 of the 4.1 Getting Started guide
(AOO41GS12.odt) to verify the Internet options at Tools > Internet for
Linux Systems. Would someone who uses AOO on Linux please check those
settings so that I can the final review of that chapter for publication,
as well as the entire book.

Regards
Keith

Re: Confirmation of Internet options on 4.1.x

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
F Campos Costero wrote:
> Hi Keith,
> I have not received any email from you recently. I think I got a direct
> email from you long ago, more than a year ago, but I can't find it at the
> moment.
> Francis
>
> On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 2:48 PM Keith N. McKenna <ke...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Francis;
>>
>> Just a bit of e-mail troubleshooting. Have you received any direct
>> e-mail from me at this address?
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith
>>
>> F Campos Costero wrote:
>>> On a Linux installation of OpenOffice I do see an E-mail option under
>> Tools
>>> -> Options -> Internet that I do not see on Windows. That matches my
>>> understanding of the Choosing Internet Options section of Chapter 12 of
>> the
>>> Getting Started Guide.
>>> Regards,
>>> Francis

Thanks Francis I belive I know what the issue is. Do you have another
e-mail address that is not Gmail that I can send the message too? It is
in regards to a matter that must remain private.

Regards
Keith

Posted by F Campos Costero <fj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
Francis;

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
F Campos Costero wrote:
> On a Linux installation of OpenOffice I do see an E-mail option under Tools
> -> Options -> Internet that I do not see on Windows. That matches my
> understanding of the Choosing Internet Options section of Chapter 12 of the
> Getting Started Guide.
> Regards,
> Francis

Thanks Francis. I will remove the comment from Jean and the Getting
Started Guide will be finished. Can you start Pull Request for the
Writer and Calc Guides so we can move those along as well? Then there is
the Impress Guide as well.

Thank toy so much for all your hard work.

Regards
Keith.

Posted by F Campos Costero <fj...@gmail.com>.