Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/28 04:20:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2.2 - 2nd try

Hi All,

I have uploaded a new version of ServiceMix 3.2.2 for you to review. See
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/ServiceMix+3.2.2
for all the links and release notes.

Compare with the 1st try, the 2nd try version include fix for SM-1458,
SM-1478, SM-1482

[ ] +1 Release ServiceMix 3.2.2
[ ] ± 0
[ ] -1 Do not release ServiceMix 3.2.2

Cheers

Freeman

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2.2 - 2nd try

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
+1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
I'm closing this vote with 5 +1s and no other votes.  I'll publish the
artifacts asap.

Freeman

tpounds wrote:
> I've noticed this as well.   Always wondered where it came from as I didn't
> have time to grep through all the included libraries' code bases.  It would
> be nice for this to be fixed at some point bu since it is merely cosmetic
> issue, I vote to release as well.
>
> +1
>
> -Trevor
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>
>> Try to  figure out  where "1 name = cxf.xml" come from but have no idea
>> so far
>> Also found there is a similar log item "1 name = quartz.properties",
>> since two unrelated  components have similar logs, so I guess this weird
>> log is from some common libs, I suspect they might be xbean classloader
>> or spring which has code about resource loaders, but can not locate it
>> in the source code.
>>
>> I'm still +1 for this vote since the log issue isn't show stopper.
>>
>> Freeman
>>
>> Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>>
>>> I have one remark which is that some weird messages are dispayed in
>>> the console when starting the cxf components:
>>>
>>> 1 name = cxf.xml
>>> 1 name = cxf.xml

Posted by tpounds <tr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.