Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Garvin Riensche <g....@gmx.net> on 2004/03/10 14:17:13 UTC

Commandline client

Hi there,

I am new to slide an currently exploring what can be done with it. In
the Documentation I read that there is a Commandline Client wihtin a
/client directory to be startet with run.bat from the /bin directory. I
have downloaded the latest binary version 2.0b1 but there is neither a
/client directory nor a run.bat. So what has happend to this tool?

regards,
Garvin

Re: Commandline client

Posted by Michael Oliver <ol...@matrix-media.com>.
Which binary did you download?  Anyway, the binary you want is
jakarta-slide-webdavclient-bin-2.0beta1.[format] under
http://apache.247available.com/jakarta/slide/binaries/2.0-beta1/

Ollie

Re: Commandline client

Posted by Giorgio Franceschetti <g....@vidya.it>.
There are two different .zip file to download. One with the server part,
the other with the client.
The client is: jakarta-slide-webdavclient-bin-2.0beta1.zip.
Unzipping this you will find the run.bat in the /bin directory.
If I am not wrong the client and the server part were divided recently.
Bye,
  Giorgio