Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "hongyun.an" <ho...@cs2c.com.cn> on 2012/07/05 10:07:03 UTC

How to Submit the UOF v2.0 Source Code

Dear everyone:

About a week ago,the UOF v2.0 source code was merged to the Aoo3.4(svn version1354914) on my com.And it works well.

However,because of my negligence,I have lost my password.These days I am applying for resetting my password.
This is unexpected, the process of taking back the password is much more complicated because I have lost my password and email address.So maybe it will take more time to reset my password.

Maybe I could give the UOF v2.0 source code patch to somebody of you who has the subbmit right.I think it's a good idea to subbmit the code as soon as possibly.

I am very happy to contribute our efforts to the Aoo.I hope the compatibility between UOF v2.0 and ODF is getting better and better.

Best wishes.

Hongyun An

Re: How to Submit the UOF v2.0 Source Code

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Am Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012 um 17:39 schrieb Pedro Giffuni:

> --- Gio 5/7/12, hongyun.an <ho...@cs2c.com.cn> ha scritto:
>
> > Dear everyone:
> >
> > About a week ago,the UOF v2.0 source code was merged to the
> > Aoo3.4(svn version1354914) on my com.And it works well.
> >
> > However,because of my negligence,I have lost my
> > password.These days I am applying for resetting my
> > password.
> > This is unexpected, the process of taking back the password
> > is much more complicated because I have lost my password and
> > email address.So maybe it will take more time to reset my
> > password.
> >
> > Maybe I could give the UOF v2.0 source code patch to
> > somebody of you who has the subbmit right.I think it's a
> > good idea to subbmit the code as soon as possibly.
> >
> > I am very happy to contribute our efforts to the Aoo.I hope
> > the compatibility between UOF v2.0 and ODF is getting better
> > and better.
> >

> I understand that you want to commit it soon.
>
> It's your hard work and you are part of our team now so I
> personally would like to see it committed by you.
>
> This has to be solved so let's be patient for a little
> while more.

+1, we don't have pressure on trunk, we can wait until your account is restored.

Juergen

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.