Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Lin, Bozhong" <Bo...@iona.com> on 2006/10/14 14:41:50 UTC

another license and license header cleanup

hi,

As part of M1 release preparation, I created another patch called "10-14.patch" [1] to further clean up license and license headers issues. Please help review and appy the patch. This patch also resovles CXF-148 issue

Thanks a lot,
Bo

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1

Re: another license and license header cleanup

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
On Sunday October 15 2006 12:30 pm, Dan Diephouse wrote:
> Lin, Bozhong wrote:
> Do we have your commit rights sorted out now? It would be great if you
> could just commit these yourself! :-)

It looks like Bo's commit access is OK for the CXF stuff.

However:  note to the mentors
blin was NOT added to the commiters-b section.   Thus, he wouldn't have
access to the shared commiters area.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: another license and license header cleanup

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Lin, Bozhong wrote:

>hi,
>
>As part of M1 release preparation, I created another patch called "10-14.patch" [1] to further clean up license and license headers issues. Please help review and appy the patch. This patch also resovles CXF-148 issue
>
>Thanks a lot,
>Bo
>
>[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1

Do we have your commit rights sorted out now? It would be great if you
could just commit these yourself! :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053

RE: another license and license header cleanup

Posted by "Jiang, Ning (Willem)" <Ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Bo,

Your patch had been applied with revision: 464150.

Thanks,

Willem.